Three day activity for hiking and sightseeing in Lasithi Prefecture. The detailed schedule of the activity will be announced shortly.
- Departure from the Club premises at 7:15 am.
- Arrival at the settlement of Kera, just before the Lasithi Plateau, at around 10:30 am, with the necessary stops along the descent path.
From Kera we will start our trek to the Late Minoan settlement at Karfi, and from there to Jermiado in Lasithi Plateau (walking hours ~ 3 hours).
- Early afternoon arrival to Agios Nikolaos and accommodation in our hotels.
It is advisable to have the snacks you will need on the first day until we reach Agios Nikolaos.
- Check out at 8:30 am. for the wider area of Kritsa.
A) Damakas – Guerrilla Cave – Favetoprinos (~ 7km downhill) (Group A)
B) Damakas – Chivi Summit (1.690 m) (~ 9km) (group B)
or Kroustas - Kalo Chorio (~ 8km)
The route that will eventually take depends on the snow cover of the area.
- Return to the city of Agios Nikolaos by 15:00 pm, which begins the carnival parade
- Departure from the hotel, with all our things at 9:00 am.
Visit to Our Lady of Kera in Kritsa. Visit to the archaeological site of ancient Lato. From ancient Lato we will walk up to the Flamouriana by footpath and rural roads (hiking hours ~ 1.5).
- Visit to Stalida, where there will be events for Clean Monday.
- Return to Chania late in the afternoon.
Overnights: a) at the Mistral Bay Hotel or b) at the Angelos Hotel
Departure time: 07:15
Return: Mon, 02 Mar 2020, 00:00 (approximate)
Departure location: Outside Club premises, Tzanakaki 90 str, Chania.
Registration period: 10 Feb 2020 00:01 - 27 Feb 2020 22:59 (or until all participations have been filled)
Leaders: LOYPASAKI ELEYThERIA, PENThEROYDAKIS GEORGIOS